Il commento di Krugman sullo speach di Ryan alla convention GOP in Florida.
No, I didn’t watch it. Still, I get the essence. The GOP campaign is based on five main themes, three negative and two positive.
- The claim that Obama denigrated businessmen, saying that they didn’t build their own firms — which isn’t true.
- The claim that Obama has gutted Medicare to pay for the expansion of health insurance — which isn’t true.
- The claim that Obama has eliminated the work requirement for welfare — which isn’t true.
- The claim that Ryan has a plan to balance the budget — which isn’t true.
- The claim that Romney has a plan for economic recovery — which isn’t true. (The Economist: “The Romney Programme for Economic Recovery, Growth and Jobs” is like “Fifty Shades of Grey” without the sex).