Io non so proprio se questa roba valga un post, ma visto che me lo sono sempre chiesto anch’io, ecco finalmente spiegato con dovizia di particolari il perchè i giapponesi indossano le mascherine chirurgiche. Via BoingBoing.
* They are sick and don’t want their evil germs to infect others.
* They have hay fever and don’t want the evil pollen to affect them.
* They are not sick but don’t want to catch any evil germs from others.
* They have a tooth missing and want to cover it up.
* Their breath smells like a fart and want to diffuse the smell.
* They have no mouth and don’t want people to know that they are from Mars.