- Automotive, Manufacturing, Industry list is here.
- IT &Telecoms list is here.
- Pharma, Life Sciences, Biotechnology list is here
- Energy, Oil & Gas is here
- Financial services is here.
[News, 26 Feb 2009]. Adesso c’è anche una sezione Q&A. Qui. In Italiano. New Q&A section. In Italian.
Avendo decretato la chiusura definitiva del blog in lingua inglese, riporto qui il post più cliccato e ricercato della storia di g&f via Google degli ultimi 2 anni. E visto che ci sono, l’aggiorno. Che può essere utile, non si sa mai, in questi tempi grami (e in vista di questi prossimi cinque anni del signor SilvioB). Aggiungo anche una nota: [MBA]. Che significa, come potrete facilmente comprendere, che le agenzie listate potrebbero essere inclini a intervistare gente con un MBA alle spalle (no, non un NBA, purtoppo).
- Updated: 03 March 2008
After many comments, emails and formal requests, I have decided to go with a new Head Hunter list. This is a list of Italian Head Hunters and Executive Search companies, working mainly in the Milan area (but it should work also in other urban and industrial areas, especially in Northern Italy). This post is an update of a series of writings published in May 2005. If you read Italian and you like to watch the original posts, just go here. Unfortunately (or luckily, it depends on point of views), I am not in search for a new job since +3 years. So, some companies may be obsolete. I did my best to review and update links; also, I have added eleven new companies and a new note [MBA]: companies with this note may prefer MBAs to regular candidates. If I am missing something, or if you find broken links, please let me know via comments or email. Before listing, some additional notes.
- This is not an extensive list. This is a list of contacts and companies gathered during my 13 years marketing exec career. I’ve been working with some of these companies; I have been contacted and interviewed by some
- Give your contribution; again, fix data if it’s wrong; if I am missing something, please let me know via comments or email;
- I am not listing here companies like Michael Page, Mercury Urval, Praxi or Sintex which do recruiting but not necessarily head hunting or exec search;
- There are many other ways to get in contact with companies which do head hunting and exec rsearch. One is LinkedIn. You may already know how LinkedIn works and you probably have already a LinkedIn account.
Finally, here is the list of Italian head hunters and exec search companies. All sites are in English, if not specifically written. Enjoy and…good luck!
- Alexander Mann Italia, link
- Ambire, link [MBA]
- Arethusa, link [Italian] and link
- Armenia e Associati, link [MBA]
- AT Kerney Executive Search, link
- CE Consultants, link [MBA]
- Cegos Search, link [Italian] 
- D&G The Amrop Hever Group, link and link
- DottoResearch, link, 
- Egon Zehnder, link
- Ergon Executives, link [Italian]
- Eric Salmon & Partners, link
- ExecutiveSurf, link [MBA]
- Haiden James International, link [MBA]
- Hudson Highland, link and link
- KPMG People Advisory Service, link
- Korn Ferry International, link
- Intermedia Selection, link
- Neusearch, link
- Omnia, link [Italian]
- Proposte, Management Search, link [MBA]
- Ray & Berndtson, link [MBA]
- Right Management, link and link [Italian] 
- Russel Reynolds Associates, link
- Sibyl Consulting, link
- Sistemi e Organizzazione, link [MBA]
- Spencer & Stuart, link
 not just executive;  they mainly do assesments, not exec research; [MBA] may prefer MBAs.